Friday, October 8, 2010

My Resume

Objective:
Intend to build a career with corporate of hi tech environment with a passion to perform and enthusiasm to excel in a quality environment where my knowledge can be shared and utilized


Acedemic Qualification:
Bachelor of Engineering in specialization Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Experience:
Six months experience in Institute for Electronic Governance.

Skills:

Html, Java Script, Php, MySQL, Java, Ajax.

About Me:

I feel I’m confident to do any task which I’m interested in, as you can see my profile is entirely different from software technology background, but I managed to get the awareness, because of my zeal to learn these technologies, and I feel I can give my cent percent in this industry. And I did only small projects, my profile might be of less proficiency, but I love to attend interview to know till how I’m up to…

And regards to Swedish, I’m attending classes to learn Swedish.


Thank you….

No comments:

Post a Comment